Hi, my name is Matthew Tran.
The reason why I began this blog is to present my adventures to you if you feel like keeping up with me. The difference between me and any other adventurer is that all my life I have lived in California, Los Angeles. I am seventeen and still, I have not gone farther than 2 hours away from here. No plane, no train, no subway. Always in a car or bus.
The only adventure I had so far was in 6th grade where I was forced to go camping with my class and wow, I really enjoyed it and wished I could go to fun new places like that everyday. An adventure is not just going to some amusement park such as Six Flags or Knotts, but it is more about the wilderness and new famous places all over the world. I am almost 18 and I am more free to visit anywhere around the world soon enough.
So hey, why not start now? A blog diary of all the places I will go to in the future. My deprived childhood will catch up with everybody else as I grow older. I will experience the world, someday...
our youth is the time to explore - I wish I had done more back then but it always seemed that something got in the way. should you ever want to venture to Michigan, know you got free room and board here in the thumb! peace, Al
ReplyDelete